Online store alexisbiette1882 accessible at www.ab1882.com, SIRET number 900 963 778 00023, company based in 10 rue Voltaire 44000 Nantes processes personal data obtained from the user in order to comply with the conditions of use and to confirm them as well as to carry out the processing of orders and deliveries and to ensure the necessary communication for the period required by law.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the RGPD (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) is SAS Alexis Biette 1882, SIRET number 900 963 778 00023, based 10 rue Voltaire 44000 Nantes (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”)
2. The coordinates of the person in charge of the treatment are: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone number: 06.50.58.37.57;
3. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of the personal data
1. The data controller processes personal data after obtaining the consent of the customer. Personal data are collected during the conclusion of the purchase contract and during the execution of the order placed on the store site www.ab1882.com..;
2. The data controller only processes contact details and information that identify the customer and that are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to enable necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of the data processing
The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the www.ab1882.com website in accordance with Chapter IV, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. Theexecution of the order created by the customer (name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. In order to comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the data controller and the customer;
4. The personal data are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be executed without personal data.
How long personal data is kept
1. The data controller only keeps personal data for the time necessary to comply with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the data controller and the customer. The data is kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The data controller is obliged to delete personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided by law.
Recipient and processor of personal data
Any third party that processes the customer’s personal data on behalf of the data controller becomes the data processor. The services of the subcontractor are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on behalf of the controller.
Subcontractors of the controller are :
- Webnode AG (e-commerce solution);
- Transport company;
- Google Analytics (website analysis tool www.alexisbiette1882.fr);
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right to rectify data;
3. right to erasure of data;
4. right to object to the processing of data;
5. right to data portability;
6. right to withdraw its consent to the processing of data by sending us an e-mail to the address: email@example.com or by mail to the address 10 rue Voltaire 44000 Nantes;
7. right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of alleged violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller declares that it has put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee that the personal data is used in a manner that respects the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The data controller has put in place all the necessary technical measures to guarantee the security of the data it has collected, including securing access to its computer with a password, using anti-virus software and performing periodic computer maintenance.
1. By placing an order on the website www.ab1882.com the customer acknowledges having read and fully accepted the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all these conditions by checking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. The latest version of these conditions will be published on its website.
These rules will become effective on April 15, 2020.